2014 is well under way, and if you’re like most people, your resolutions have already gone out the window. Luckily, we’re here to help with a few resolutions you can recommit to for a happy, beautiful vehicle this year:
- Wash your car regularly. Sure, it’s easy to dismiss that one dry, sunny winter day with the knowledge that in a couple days’ time, your car will be just as dirty. But with all the sand and salt on New England roads, it’s important to take your car in to avoid rust and other problems.
- Take out the trash. Don’t let those empty bottles, Cheerios and papers pile up in the back seat! Resolve to take out the big stuff every day when you get home, and vacuum up the rest once or twice a month for a clean cabin you’ll love to get inside.
- Don’t skip your maintenance. Regular scheduled maintenance will help you avoid costly repairs down the road. Be sure you’re getting your oil changed and your tires rotated on the manufacturer’s schedule – schedule it way in advance and put a reminder in your calendar!
- Learn to drive a manual. An automatic transmission can be fuel-efficient and easy for your daily drive, but find someone to teach you how to drive stick to get the most out of your driving experience. Plus, this way you’ll be able to move all your friends’ cars when they’re parked behind you in the driveway!
- Get your car detailed. A thorough detailing service will get your vehicle looking like new again, so you can drive with pride.
Do you have any automotive resolutions this year? Visit our New Hampshire Dodge dealership and we’ll help you cross them off your list!